Перейти к публикации
пикап.Форум

Moscow Seduction Society - Meeting 09 May

Rugster32

Рекомендованные сообщения

I am looking to meet up with some guys into pickup in Moscow, to share experiences and local tips, and maybe meet up in future for Bars/Clubs.

I am from London, English speaking, and mostly into meeting girls during the day, but also bars/clubs.

16:00 Kofein/Caffeine M:Lubjanka.

Rob - 8965 431 0138

Yes, sure. I have been into this for about a year, so still progressing. I am definitely no expert, but have gained a lot of knowledge over that time, and made a fair investment in my skills.

I'll be honest, I hadn't even heard of 'game' a year ago, but have come a long way since then.

I am just looking to meet some like minded guys in Moscow. I have been living here for a few months, and its an amazing city, so much potential, the women are so hot. It would be good to trade some ideas.

a troll?

No troll. I'm just getting a bit frustrated not being able to find any decent flow spots in Moscow, that's all. I'm not into hanging around shopping malls like a teenager, and everywhere else always seems quiet (compared to London). There are always so many hot women rushing around the metro, but its just not a relaxed environment. Any tips?

Try subway, its right place here. Ask question like "how can i get to red square" and make compliment, for u its too easy ;)

I have very interested about ur experence. Did u got pickup training in London?

Rob, how's your seduction mission going? ;-) Any luck hooking up with some hot women?

I've just come across this thread and your story seems quite extraordinary.. You don't normally see english-speaking folks from EU-countries who live in Moscow and practice pickup around here. The language barrier always scares people away. Do you speak any russian?

I'm just getting a bit frustrated not being able to find any decent flow spots in Moscow, that's all. I'm not into hanging around shopping malls like a teenager, and everywhere else always seems quiet (compared to London). There are always so many hot women rushing around the metro, but its just not a relaxed environment. Any tips?

What's wrong with shopping malls? Relatively relaxed environment, lots of girls to choose from, plenty of eateries to stop by for a cup of tea/coffee with a girl (rapid date), what else could you wish for? Metro's fine too, although everyone's always in a hurry...

Rob if you're still in Moscow and still interested I could give you a call and we could work something out together:)

btw.. are you 32 y.o.? or ... just a wild guess... 32 inches...? is that what your name implies... ? :D

Читаем правила форума. Запрещено использование любого другого языка, кроме русского... Пользуйся переводчиком...

1.9) Использование любых языков, кроме русского. В случае отсутствия русской раскладки, рекомендуется воспользоваться сайтом www.translit.ru. Наказание: предупреждение/варн/ридонли/бан.

Предупреждение.

Haha - 32 yo))

It's going OK, but language is a problem (obviously). I get ne ponimoud way too often!

I'm still in Moscow, and it would be good to talk further, so send me a message (8965 431 0138) or email ([email protected])!

Читаем правила форума. Запрещено использование любого другого языка, кроме русского... Пользуйся переводчиком...

1.9) Использование любых языков, кроме русского. В случае отсутствия русской раскладки, рекомендуется воспользоваться сайтом www.translit.ru. Наказание: предупреждение/варн/ридонли/бан.

Варн.

Архивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Создать...